Thursday, July 18, 2013

July Sponsors

I'm sure you've noticed by now all of the lovely ads I have on my sidebar this month. These ladies are my July sponsors, and let me tell you, they are some of the sweetest bloggers you will ever meet. And I'm not just saying that. I already knew most of them before they decided to sponsor me this month, and I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with them again.

Be sure to click on their blog links (and follow them if you'd like!) or send them a little tweet to say hello. Because it's July, I also asked them a few questions about summer and traveling. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce to you my July sponsors!

Ashleigh // The Darling Prepster
blog - twitter - Facebook

Hey there! I'm Ashliegh, the pearl-obsessed poor college kid who runs The Darling Prepster! When I'm not blogging I can be found volunteering for Habitat For Humanity or competing in Miss Ohio America local preliminaries. I am a sister of Alpha Phi and live everyday by my personal motto, "High heels, high standards, pearls everyday."

What do you love most about summer? What's NOT to love about summer?! There's nothing better than rocking your sandals, shorts, and bikini whenever you want because it's warm out! Also, no school is also a major plus ;p

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to see the countries that boarder the Mediterranean Sea! Greece, Italy and Spain would be beautiful, especially on the coast!

Adriana // Horses of Ares

Hi there, lovelies! My name's Adriana and I'm a student, web designer and lifestyle blogger at Horses of Ares - I like to write about my daily adventures in Southern California, design, food and recipes, style and more. Come visit my blog sometime and let's be blog buddies. :)

What do you love most about summer? I love the random visits to the beach and frolicking in the water; eating ice cream with good friends; going on adventures because there's nothing else better to do; the free tans and long sunny days.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd go to Italy because I love their food, their ice cream, their art and their festivals. I would love to get a Carnival mask and ride a gondola in Venice. It would be so fun! :)

Amanda // Raspberry Beige

Hi folks! I'm Amanda and I blog over at Raspberry Beige. I am wife to hubster {the most patient man on Earth}, mama to junior {and one on the way}, and a first grade teacher. I've been blogging a little over a year now and love it. It's my therapy/outlet/self-improvement/humor all rolled into one. I love to laugh. Humor is great, especially sarcasm. Seriously, it's my therapy. I laugh at myself quite frequently. As do other people. I have loved getting to know other bloggers out there and learning from them!

What do you love most about summer? I am a teacher so I love being able to sleep in, take naps, sleep some more, and play with junior in between.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I am slightly {embarrassingly} obsessed with Disney World. Even though I've been there close to 10 times, I would go there on every vacation if I could. I love the hotels, stuffing my face with food, and all the rides. Now that I have a kid, I want to go even more!

Gina // Gina Alyse
blog - twitter - pinterest

Hi! I'm Gina, a  nineteen year-old college student studying communications and Spanish in North Carolina. I blog over at Gina Alyse, where I talk about college life, faith, design and anything creative! I think salt water, love and sunshine can cure anything. I strive to live by faith, love everyday and find beauty in the world.

What do you love most about summer? Oh, this is a tough question! Can I say everything? I love the feeling of summer, the heat, the vacations and the travel. I also love how it's break in the year to feel refreshed or to learn new things. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would travel to Greece, because it's one place that I have always wanted to visit. I would love to soak up the beauty and history of country!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the comment on Pinterest - which was the impetus to me making a renewed effort to visit my favorite blogs. I think I will check out these other blogs also....enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading what every one of my followers has to say. - Shelby